From swim carnivals to aquatic education and survival skills, we can tailor an aquatic program for your school or community group.
We offer essential water safety and survival skills education to primary and secondary school students.
In a practical environment they will develop physical skills, knowledge and understanding of a range of aquatic situations.
Programs can be tailored to suit the age group and our AquaSafe Aquatic Education is fully mapped to and aligned with VELS.
- Aquatic adventure – for fun, skill and challenge
- AquaSafe Theory – within school
- AquaSafe Aquatic Education – with a focus on water safety and personal survival
So whether you’re looking for a fun excursion or end of year event for your students, a venue for your swimming carnival, or an integrated component of your PE program, we are here to help.
And remember, we’re committed to everyone having the opportunity to participate. So if you have a student in financial hardship, YMCA can provide subsidised access to the program.
Pool Bookings are available at:
- Cobram Outdoor Pool Ph: 5872 2196
- Nathalia Outdoor Pool Ph: 5866 2220
- Numurkah Outdoor Pool Ph: 5862 1197
- Strathmerton Outdoor Pool Ph: 5874 5367
- Yarrawonga Foreshore Waterslide & Kiosk
- Yarrawonga Outdoor Pool Ph: 5743 1119